Uniformed Security Officers
American Citadel Guard has the industrial facility background experience and understands the requirements of Maritime Security (MARSEC) and training in Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS). Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC) and MARSEC certification requirements with their specific training criteria will be addressed should these certifications be necessary by the customer.
ACG supplies trained security officers to a vast range of Corporate, Industrial, Commercial and Governmental entities. Our inclusive training program incorporates:
- State Mandated Training
- Site Specific Training
- Safety Training
- Specialized Training (MARSEC, TWIC, CFATS, First Aid, CPR, EMT, Hazmat as required by client's needs)
- Continuous Training
The American Citadel Officer is trained to respond to conditions of negligence, malicious mischief, theft, safety hazards, sabotage and fire so that order is maintained and the peace is preserved. Training is vital in preparing our security officers for their specific duties which include but are not limited to the following:
- Enforcement of your security policies as specified in post instructions and clients directive.
- Lawful detention of unauthorized trespassers or perpetrators of illegal acts against your company as prescribed by local, state and federal law.
- Observation and report any incidents relative to the safety of the premises, employees, and assets.
- Appropriate notification of civil agencies and client designated response personnel.
Training is essential to assure that our employees have the knowledge and confidence to perform their job safely and correctly. In this way they accomplish the organizations basic mandate to protect the client, themselves, their fellow employees, and the community from hazards. We are committed to providing trained employees tailored to your company's needs.
Labor Dispute Security
American Citadel Guard, Inc. provides a full comprehensive security support system for your company's employees and facilities. We work with you to develop a thorough proactive strike plan in the event a labor dispute arises. The following matters are essential in preparing and achieving a sound and effective strike plan:
- Training - Security Guards and Client Employees
- Security Logistics - Access Control, Chain of Command, Shipments In & Out, Lockouts
- Documentation - Surveillance, Videotaping, and Criminal Complaint Policy
- Liaison - Police, Fire, Medical and other Emergency Personnel
Our goal is to prepare and supply the manpower needed to implement security coverage in order to prevent violence and property damage during strikes and labor disputes.
Chief management executives are the most visible employees in an organization and are the most likely to be targeted during labor disputes and other challenging stages in a company's course of business. American Citadel Guard, Inc. provides strategic assessment of executive threats to establish and utilize a protection plan accordingly. We supply plain clothes or uniformed security coverage for management personnel and/or their entire family at home, on the job, or while traveling, including 24-hour surveillance.
American Citadel Guard, Inc. provides qualified professionals with educational and experience in managing protection programs. These personnel can objectively examine and furnish recommendation for protection problems. Our security consulting services range from Electronic Security where qualified consultants supply equipment for Access Control, CCTV Systems, Guard Patrol Monitoring, de-bugging operations and more to Investigations Services including background, pre-employment, financial and lifestyle inquiries. We also place trained and skilled investigators, posing as employees, into workplace for the purpose of gathering information.